Envelopes Ltd. has many years of experience in the printing of envelopes.
Thanks to a new addition we can now offer digital print on a wider selection of products and materials: String & Washers, Pillow Boxes, White and Manilla Bubble bags, Postal packaging, Capacity Book Mailers, Wine Boxes, Manilla Book Wraps, Coloured Kraft Bubble bags, Carrier bags to name few. If you are looking for a smaller run or need personalization digital print is the answer!
We continue to offer offset print on our Halm jet presses from single colour, one side, commonly used for simple PPI or return address, to a 4-colour print on both sides, ideal for full colour logos, images or photographs. Perfect if you are looking for larger runs or a specific pantone colour.
If you're not sure which option is right for you simply give us a call and we'll be more than happy to help you with our advice or even send you some samples.
Often you can find yourself in a situation where standard sizes or styles of envelopes are not the right solution for your project and you're struggling to find the answer. We can get some envelopes made just for you to your specification, colour, material and window position with a minimum order quantity of 10,000.
There's no better way to get your brand or your client's brand to stand out in the market than to choose printed envelopes and packaging that have been designed and printed to individual specifications. If you want to add a strong impact to your campaign, our bespoke manufacturing solutions can add simple elegance or eye-catching impact to the target market. Whether it's credit card sized to C2 sized envelopes - and virtually any size and shape in between. We can deliver a unique bespoke envelope solution to suit your exact requirements.
It isn't just our extensive experience of delivering bespoke solutions for major blue chip companies, but our professional approach that delivers the best product for each and every campaign that we're involved in. We fully understand the demands of marketing, advertising and sales promotion agencies, which is why we have a streamlined digital approval process ensuring that the envelopes are delivered on time and in budget.
PRINTING & POST PRESS
Foil Blocking For flat sheet litho printing we have available 24/7 print sources operating the latest board specific 51 presses in up to 8 colours and varnish. Combining the latest print machinery with highly skilled staff and digital work flow/CTP systems, we offer you consistent print quality on a diverse range of materials from 160gsm upwards. We also can offer a wide range of extra print finishing solutions:
- Multi-level embossing
- Spot WI, gloss and other special vanishes
- Foiling (flat sheet and finished envelopes)
- Digital printing (personalisation, sequential data, etc.)
Envelopes Ltd. offers our customers in direct mail and the commercial print sector a confidential trade conversion and finishing service.
Having spent time to design and print quality sheets, it would make sense to use an experienced envelope manufacturer to convert your work to ensure you get the finish you wanted.
We can take your printed sheets and offer the following services:
- Cutter guides and sheet lay out advice
- CAD sample service
- Automatic die cutting and creasing from SRA3 to 51 sheet sizes
- Work on a diverse range of material stocks from 170 gsm
- Automatic acetate/polyflex window application (including environmentally friendly window film)
- In line hot melt gluing and peel and seal tape application
- Automatic red rip a tape application
- Document pouch application
- Fulfilment and hand packing
- Outer packaging and customers paperwork if required
- Direct distribution to your customer
- Your finished products will be made by a team whose core competence is the manufacture of quality envelopes all at Envelopes Ltd !!